Journal Prompt #19

The quote this week was 'Get up an hour early to live an hour more.'  It will be no surprise to anyone that knows me that I did not use this quote for my journal page.  I admit that when I do get up early I get more done.  However, I believe I am a productive person and more isn't always better.

I went with the quote 'Allow your light and vision to shine.'  I  am learning to do that more and more. For this page, I used a color copy of a quilt block I created years ago. The piecing is far from accurate yet I still think it is beautiful.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
It is a fantastic block!
You will always have your light 'switched on'.
If I got up an hour earlier I would have to go to bed an hour earlier, and therefore not gain any time by an early rise!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday