Thursday, October 15, 2009

altered book pages

































Here are a couple of more pages from my mothering altered book.  I used stamp pad ink to color the pages in the top picture.  I wasn't really happy with the look so I added some white gesso to mute the color.  I also stamped into the gesso when it was wet to get some added texture.  I like the way the pages look now.

I used silver acrylic paint to color the pages in the bottom picture.  I then added some victorian die cuts.  I love the soft, romantic look of victorian dies cuts.


Have a sparkly day and keep creating!