I found some doilies at the thrift store yesterday. I decided to color one of them with my Dr. Martins watercolors that I bought a while back. I don't think they are permanent but I don't plan to wash the doily so I won't worry about it. I got the doily nice and wet before I dropped the color onto it. I wanted the colors to flow. Since it was so wet I thought it would take forever to dry so I decided to blot it with some paper. The light bulb went off, this makes a cool print! Well, the first few didn't as the doily was so wet but the last five or six worked great. I now have a stack of prints that I can use in a journal or whatever. I might try over printing them with my gelli plate too.