Originally I stitched on some beads trying to do it in Robin's style. I love that style and that is why I joined the project so that I could learn to bead like that. Well, it just isn't my style and there is no point in trying to force myself into a mold that doesn't fit. I am learning it is best for me to be me. I decided I would just cut out that section. I had been thinking about having a hole of sorts in this piece anyway. I added some paper mesh across the hole and stitched my beads onto that. Well, that isn't easy to do but I think it was worth it. I also added another layer of paper behind the mesh. This whole piece is many layers of paper all adhered together with matte medium.