I like


 I like messing around in my art journals.  I like painting with pretty colours and exploring.  I like that my art journals are a safe place to let loose.  I like that I can shut down the inner critic and just play.  I like to play and think that adults need to do more of that.  

I like long weekends in the summer.  My sweet hubby goes camping.  I stay home and eat chips and dip for supper!  And maybe some takeout but no cooking for me!  Oh, and I watch chick flicks.  Any good recommendations?

I am linking with Lee Anna at Not Afraid of Color

Comments

Oh how I love these vibrant colors! My favorite movie is Ever After. And it's nice to have breakfast supper when you're on your own. Enjoy your Thursday!
PaintedThread said…
Amen for playing! Ice cream for dinner is always a treat. ;-) Enjoy your chick flicks (sorry, I have no suggestions).
Queeniepatch said…
I like your art work. I like that you share it with other bloggers. I like your idea of a girlie weekend without cooking! As for chick flicks, how about You've got Mail, My Fake Fiancé and Green Card...

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday