TAST Bonnet Stitch

Okay, I definitely struggled with this stitch.  I thought perhaps if I looked at some different instructions that would help.  There were no other instructions to be found.  Getting beaten by an embroidery stitch makes me feel like a dork!  Normally I would persist until I mastered it.  I just don't have time for that this week and frankly I don't like the stitch well enough.  It is highly unlikely that I would ever use the stitch so why waste my time.  We can't love them all.

Comments

Sandy said…
Right on. I agree and had trouble too. Maybe some others will come up with worthwhile samples and show us it's a stitch to consider.
shirley said…
I can see where you are going wrong. There is a good example of the stitch in Mary Thomas stitch dictionary, but if you could let me know your email I can send you a photo of the instructions.
Angela Grasse said…
Hey Shirley
my email is
angela@golden.net
thank you so much for you kindness!
celle qui rêve said…
Hello Angela, I agree with you, Sharon's explanations are not easy to understand. You can see others here http://www.artsanddesigns.com/cgi-bin/makeGlossary.pl?category=embroidery&section=B
Perhaps will this link help you ;)
Queeniepatch said…
It is an unusual stitch and not found in any of my stitch dictionaries. I am so happy to have found other bloggers giving links to their sources.
Good luck with new instructions.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday