Slow Stitching Sunday

This piece is truly a slow stitching piece.  There is no deadline to finish it.  I can work at it as I please.  I love the way it is progressing.  I have started stitching on the left-hand side of the piece and will continue to work towards the right.  I have only photographed where there is stitching.  There is a lot more to do but no rush.  Working on something so bright and cheerful feels good in the thick of winter.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

what a pretty piece this is - I would have never thought to embellish it like this
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful project, love seeing what you are doing!
Alcea Rosea 31 said…
I do love the gorgeous colours on your free form embroidery embellishing.
Queeniepatch said…
In mid winter, it is so nice to look at this summery scene. Love the soft feel of this block.
Kim said…
It is always a cheerful visit when I pop into your colourful place. More beautiful stitching to be seen this week. Enjoy your slow stitching.
You found a perfect fabric to do this type of stitching on. I did this kind of stitching about 10 years ago. Maybe I need to do another. It really inspires you to keep on stitching and gives a real go to project when you are between projects.
xx, Carol

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday