Slow Stitching Sunday


 The very happiest of 2022 to everyone!  May this year be filled with joyful stitching!  May our creativity overflow and spread beauty.  

I haven't made a lot of progress on this mandala.  I am thinking it is very close to being finished.  Possibly some french knots will be added.  I have really enjoyed stitching on this silk.  Originally, I was thinking this would be a totally silk mandala, using only silk threads.  It didn't work out that way.  I still want to do a mandala of only silk though.  The possibilities are endless and I can't see myself stopping this series any time soon.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
Gorgeous mandala, I love the colors! Happy New Year, and hope you have a great week!
That's such a pretty one! I love the purple background and colorful threads!
Queeniepatch said…
All the best for the new year.
I like the zig-zag pattern and how it is growing larger by the layers, like rings on water.
CathieJ said…
This mandala is very pretty. I think it is close to being finished also.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday