Journal page


 I watched a video about art journalling a while back.  It is interesting to learn from other artists.  There are so many perspectives that one can learn about.  This artist suggested creating a page with paint and collage.  She suggested creating a small child and having something/someone give that child a message.  Of course, the small child is meant to represent yourself.  I created the page but was unsure as to what the message to myself should be.  Today I realized the message is simply 'follow the love'.  Pretty good advice I would say.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Absolutely!
I think a great benefit from creating journal pages or other craft with a message is that we have to take time to think and reflect, what do I want to say, what does it mean, do I follow this message already, what do I have to do to change... and so on. As you say, we learn something all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday