Slow Stitching Sunday


 I was pretty excited when I found these dragonfly charms.  I love dragonflies!  I knew the charms would work well on a mandala, of course.  I do get a little concerned that people will get bored with my mandalas but that is not enough to stop me from creating them.  I just keep thinking of more and more ways to make a mandala.  And it feels really good creating them.  

I also added some interesting brass charms.  I would like to add more bugs.  Maybe butterflies would work well on this.  It is weird to me that the colour of the dragonflies is pretty accurate but the fabric looks more pink than purple in this photograph.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

linda said…
The dragonflies look lovely, and you can't have too many mandala's, you have to do what you enjoy. Have a lovely Sunday. 🙂
Karrin Hurd said…
Great mandala, and I never get tired of seeing them. I saw a dragonfly sit down on one of my tomato stakes the other day and had a bit of a rest, then flew off. Don't see them very often.
Kim said…
Oh, I could never get tired of seeing your mandalas, as each one is different and may I say, lovely. Those dragonflies were a find. They look amazing on the fabric.
CathieJ said…
Hmmm, your fabric looks quite purple to me. I love all the different ideas you come up with for these mandalas. They actually give me ideas for cross-stitch and quilting. Those dragonflies are fantastic.
Great dragonflies!!! We're enjoying seeing so many in our backyard this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday