Work In Progress Wednesday


 I don't play with my sewing machine often.  It is a wonderful machine and it works really well so I feel bad when I neglect it for too long.  I decided to dust it off this week since I have nothing pressing to get finished.  The fabric base I created years ago with scraps and an organza overlay.  It has been hanging around in my studio waiting for further inspiration.

I decided to couch down some interesting yarns and add some decorative machine stitching as well.  There were some little hiccups in the decorative stitching.  I am not going to pick them out.  I plan to add some hand stitching to this so those hiccups might get covered.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I am not too fond of machine stitching but also feel a bit guilty if I don't use my machine. Couching down long threads by machine is far faster than by hand so the work is soon done.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday