I Like


Lee Anna asks us the following

Who was your first crush? (Real or fictional?) how old were you, how did you feel, were you a romantic?

My first crush was on Bobby Sherman or David Cassidy.  I am not sure which came first. I am leaning towards Bobby but I could be wrong.  I would have been 7 or 8.  I think I am more practical than romantic.  Of course, romance is welcome!  I looked up photos of those two crushes from back in the day.  I still think they are cute!

I will be on holiday next week so will try to answer this

who is your favorite TV or movie fictional couple? Why do you like them? if not a tv/movie fan, what about books?

I have never thought about having a favourite fictional couple.  In real life, it is me and my hubby!  We are on the same page for a lot of things.  The important things.  We make each other laugh.  That means a lot.  I suppose so many fictional couples are dramatic or they wouldn't be interesting.  I am not interested in dramatics for everyday life.  Just call me boring.

Except, I am not boring.  Nor is my husband.  We are planning to take a hot air balloon ride while on vacation.  We have taken one before and loved it.  We have also gone parasailing in Hawaii, climbed a mountain in New Zealand as well as kayaking in the ocean.  It seems that we are actually rather adventuresome!  That isn't how I think of myself but there you are!




Comments

Oh, David Cassidy, yes! I loved that show he was on - was it The Partridge Family? You and your husband do sound very adventurous! Have a wonderful trip!
I liked Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy too! I don't mind boring as long as you have fun somehow!
LA Paylor said…
no you're not boring!!!
hot air balloon... I'd like to do that sometime. Bobby Sherman, me too
LeeAnna

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday