I Like


LeeAnna asks

Do you have a morning routine?

Funny, I have never thought of myself as one who enjoys routines.  However, I do like a slow start to my day with one or two cups of coffee.  Also, I wait until 8 am to have my breakfast which is almost always a bowl of fresh fruit.  Lately, I have added in doing the Spelling Bee Game from the NYTimes.  No rushing about for me.  

It is the gardening season for most people now.  I have been 'planting' art since my backyard is mainly in the shade.  Hubby helped me put together my dragonfly and mount it on an old window.  My little art garden is a joyful little spot that makes me smile.  I wish I could make the dogs understand it is not for them.  So far none of the glass totems have been broken and I am so glad.  I am trying to think of some sort of barrier to keep out the doggies!

We have had a gloriously sunny and warm week.  I find myself sighing contently and thinking I live for weather like this!  My windows are open to let in the sounds of the birds and the breeze.  I am so grateful we don't need the a/c just yet.  I am glad to have the a/c on hot summer nights but mostly would rather not turn it on.


Comments

Your art garden looks lovely, Angela! I especially love the dragonfly. Happy Summer!
Love your dragonfly! This is the time of year we spruce up our yards. My husband is enjoying putting out our yard decor. We're just getting our deck furniture up in time for Memorial Day.
PaintedThread said…
What a fun dragonfly!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday