Slow Stitching Sunday


 My year-long stitch sampler is looking good to me!  Stitching on even-weave fabric is not something I normally do.  It helps to keep the stitching neater looking.  Not something that I am particularly good at doing.  And I am okay with that.  I am enjoying stitching on the even weave fabric but I certainly wouldn't want to do it all the time.

There isn't much room left in the May slice.  I will move on to the next slice since it is close to the end of the month.  I am okay with breaking my own rules.  Well, any rules!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kim said…
Well, rules were made to be broken. Such a variety of embroidery stitches in your year long stitch sampler.
So many interesting stitches in your sampler!
CathieJ said…
This is looking so pretty. I prefer even weave, but then again I am a person who loves symmetry and straight lines.
I love this project, Angela! So fun to see what you add in each month. Every time I see it, I want to start one like it!
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful stitching!
Queeniepatch said…
It is so nice to see a lot of old friends on your sampler. Some stitches take up a lot of space and it must be hard to find a place for them on these pizza wedges. Linear stitches can usually slink in and out between other stitches.
I hang my samplers in the reception area of our clinic and patients and visitors often stop to look, ask and admire the stitches. You must plan for a place where this 'pizza' can be displayed once it is fully 'baked'.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

I heart Macro