Work in Progress Wednesday



I am pleased to say that these two mandalas have been conditionally accepted into a local fibre show.  They were accepted based on the photos and will need to be examined physically before being accepted.  Thankfully, I can see no reason for them not being accepted.  I know someone who had her quilt rejected because it smelled of cigarette smoke thanks to her husband.  :(

It always feels good to have one's work accepted into a show.  I haven't been submitting to a lot of shows lately.  I needed a break after having so many rejections last year.  That gets tiresome.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I'm sure your mandalas don't smell of tobacco!
Good luck with the screening.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday