Mixed Media Mandala


 Yep, still playing with mandalas.  This one has been done as an acrylic skin.  It will peal off the transparency that it is on right now.  I am not quite sure what I am going to apply it to.  It could stick to a window and look like stained glass.  I could also just put in a journal.  There might even be away to use it with embroidery.  Until I figure it out it will just live on the transparency film.  I quite enjoyed using some glitter on this one.  Always love the glitter!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Is the acrylic skin stiff enough to hang as a stained glass ornament in a window? Will it give you reflections in the room?
I am sure that light behind it will enhance the sparkle and colours.
DVArtist said…
This is brilliant.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday