Tuesday, November 15, 2011

more beading


Here is November's bead journal project.  I can hardly believe it is almost the end of the year and I only have one more project to go!  This is the second year that I have participated and I have really enjoyed it.  Having a deadline really works for me. 
I used kitchen foil as the base.  I adhered some painted tissue paper and then stitched and beaded.  I also added a piece of doily I cut up and painted.  I am pleased with the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Cyndi L said...

Oh pretty pretty pretty!!

Robbie said...

Very nice job!! I like how you used different media as your substrate for this piece. Very cool!