A Year of Stitches

Oh, 2017 is going to be full of creativity!  I have signed up to participate in numerous projects.  I have joined a group that is taking a stitch everyday.  I have cut 12 six inch squares to do this stitching upon.  My guild challenge is working on six inch squares and it feels achievable each month so I thought I would do the same for this challenge.  I went through my stash of experiments to find the base into which I will stitch.  The piece above is a clean up cloth.  I have stitched three flowers.  My intention is to stitch 31 flowers for the month of January.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You have made great plans for 2017. A stitch a day, eh? Does it mean you will have 365 stitches by the end of the year? We learned 140 TAST stitches, how many more are there?
Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday