Slow Stitching Sunday


 Okay, I like this better now and I am calling it finished.  I swapped the dog tag as this better represents Tigger, our first dog.  He was a little spaniel with springs on his feet.  This piece has a lot of energy and movement, just like Tigger.  I took out some stitches that didn't seem right and I added more beading.  Now I need to get this photo sent off to San Fransisco School of Needlework.  It feels good to have something finished.  I have been starting so many new things and haven't finished much for a while.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

linda said…
I love all the different textures in this piece it's lovely.
Queeniepatch said…
A good decision. This definitely depicts an active doggy.
Good luck with San Fransisco.
Shami Immanuel said…
Different piece with different materials and textures.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday