A meaningful gift


 This past Saturday my grandaughter, Juniper and I shared a lovely moment.  I was ever so lightly scratching her back and she told me to do her arms, then her neck, etc.  She sighed and said 'Oh, Gogo, I love you.'  Gogo is our name for grandmother.  I was pleased to have made her so happy.  Who doesn't love making a little child happy!  The next day she came over with a gift for me.  She packaged up a pencil, pencil crayon, crayon and a small piece of purple string which is in the little purse.  Oh, my heart melted.  This is one of the best gifts I have ever been given!  It brings tears to my eyes that this sweet little girl would want to share her art supplies with me.   I will treasure it always.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
And do you know, the kind act has warmed the hearts of your blog readers, too. It is so nice to read of people who care for other people. Thank you for sharing your joy with us.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday