Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have started another mandala.  I cut a kirigami shape and used it as a mask.  This fabric was originally plain white.  Yesterday was a quiet day for us, which was welcome after all the festivities this past month and there are still more to come.  I used that quiet day to watch Christmas movies and stitch some beads on this newest creation.  There will definitely be more stitching done today.  The only other thing that must be done is take down our Christmas.  This tree has been the worst we have ever had.  It is dropping needles in showers.  I am not excited for the mess it will make being taken down.  Oh well, it has to be done and there will still be plenty of time for stitching.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

We were later putting up our tree this year so very few needles have fallen. A quiet day stitching sounds wonderful!
That's really beautiful, Angela! I love the sparkle that the beads add. I'm sorry to hear about your tree - I'm sure it will be a relief to get that chore finished!
Karrin Hurd said…
Love this one, my favorite color! My yard is a mess. The wind has been blowing, I have leaves all over the place, and lots and lots of rain! Happy Stitching and Happy New Year!
Queeniepatch said…
If your Christmas tree is dropping needles like showers, then your bead bucket is dripping beads like another shower: Plenty of wonderful beads have landed on your new mandala.
Vivian said…
Ooh, such pretty embellishments! Something I hope to explore in the future. Good luck completing your book!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday