Journal Page etc.


 Last week my sister described me as a content and independent introvert.  She couldn't be more right.  Though I have thinking about connection and collaboration a lot this last while.  There is a great deal of value in connection and collaboration.  I am trying to be more open to it.  Due to a connection I made last week I learned of a monthly journal challenge.  This is something I have been wanting for a while.  I have participate in some in the past and really enjoy them.  

The prompt this month is Fish.  I had so much fun creating this journal spread.  It is in my lined journal but the acrylic paint obliterated the lines.  I added some paper and fabric collages elements and a large fish charm.  I looked up the symbolism of fish and made some notes.

Thank you to https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/ for the prompt and link up.

Comments

This is a fantastic page and I love the texture you added as well as your use of colour. I hope you will join us at Art Journal Journey again - there's no limit to the number of pages you make each month so maybe we'll see you again later in the month. Thanks for sharing, Chrisx
Valerie-Jael said…
Hi Angela, I love your beautiful journal page with the watery effect, just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, nice to meet yoo, hugs,Valerie
Hi Angela. It is so nice to meet you over at Art Journal JOurney. This is a fun fish page. I love the bits and pieces you used and all those great colors against the blue. I can relate to the content and independent introvert. That's me too. I can also tell you had fun with this great page. Thanks so much for joining us at Mia's fish challenge at Art Journal JOurney. Hope to see you there again soon. hugs-Erika
Your art is very beautiful! I make junk journals and always have a couple I'm working on at the same time. It's my fun time of the day. I wish I could add more art but I'm shy....and not as talented as you! Enjoy your day!
nwilliams6 said…
Love the shine and light plus that fish charm is perfect. Glad you joined AJJ (it is such a great challenge with such nice people) and thanks for visiting my blog too! Looking forward to seeing your next fish inspired page!
Queeniepatch said…
It is lucky you have all these pieces of paper, fabric and charms that fit the theme of fish.
I am glad to hear you enjoy working on a shared project and see you have gained some new friends.
Rika said…
beautiful art work!
Sorry to be running so very far behind. Your underwater beauty is wonderful. You put your collage papers to great use, the fish charm became a start, and you have beautiful handwriting. We are SO glad you joined us at Art Journal Journey, because your art is amazing and well done. Thank you for sharing this using Mia's theme.

I'm trying to comment again as I love this page with it's fabulous details and wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at AJJ and hope to see more of your pages, hugs, Chrisx

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday