Art Journal


 If I had more time I would take the journal page further.  At this point, I will call it finished.  This is truly a junk journal that is filled with so many different kinds of paper.  On the right side is some braille paper my sister shared with me.  On the left side is a calendar page.  I created the dragonfly wings ages ago and they have been waiting for the right project.  They are perfect for the theme of 'come fly with me'  at Art Journal Journey

I do love a good art journal challenge.  Playing in my journals always makes me happy.  Follow the joy and take flight.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Hi Angela, this is a wonderful journal spread for Alison's theme at AJJ, thanks so much for joining us. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie
What a cool giant dragonfly on your journal page Angela. This is so much fun for Alison's AJJ challenge. Thanks for joining us, and I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. hugs-Erika
Gillena Cox said…
Very interesting journal page
Happy Sunday.

Much💜love
That's wonderful, your art is so romantic!
Happy sunday, hug Elke
Queeniepatch said…
This is a beautiful page - I especially like the dragonfly's wings.
craftytrog said…
It's a gorgeous page Angela!
Thanks for joining in with my theme at AJJ.
Alison

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday