I Like


LeeAnna asks us

Morning Person or Night Owl?

Honestly, I am neither.  I am a person that requires a lot of sleep.  I am not ashamed to say I want at least eight hours a night.  Our society seems to venerate those who run a few hours of sleep.  People wear it like a badge of honour, not me.  I go to bed early and love to sleep late if possible.

My granddaughter pictured above is on my list of likes, always.  Here she is being her creative self.  Don't you just love the frufru skirt with the soccer T-shirt and hat?  Adorable!  She always makes me smile.  All the grandchildren do!

Lately, I have been playing Spelling Bee by the NY Times.  I enjoy trying to get to the genius level.  It is hard!  Good for the brain for sure.

On TV we have been watching Boston Legal.  An oldie but a goodie.  There are always a couple of giggles but also some thought-provoking ideas.

I love that we are getting some warmer weather.  I even managed to sit on the deck with some stitching this week!



Comments

I like my eight hours, too! Going without sleep is the pits. Your granddaughter is a cutie - she definitely has her very own sense of style!
Queeniepatch said…
Your granddaughter is so cute and I bet I know where she got her creative streak from!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday