hot hot hot

It was an extremely hot day today and I was feeling the need for an art project that I could complete in one day.  I have been enjoying some youtube videos on 'Remains of Day' journals.  They inspired me to create the above journal.  I have so many papers that it was easy to go through my stash and find some hot colored ones that suited this day.  I also went through my painted fabrics and found some for the cover.  The fabric I used for the tie closure is from Little India in Toronto.  I couldn't resist it when I saw it but I didn't know what I how I would use it.  That is often the case when I buy things but you only regret when you don't buy those things that speak to you, right!

Comments

Laurie Brown said…
That is so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday