Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tim Holtz tag for February

When I first read Tim's blog post about the February tag I was a bit overwhelmed.  I didn't think that I would participate.  I don't have a lot of the materials that he used.  Then I thought better of that decision.  Isn't that what creativity is all about?  Challenging yourself to make something with what you have?  I really like the tag that I created.  It is similar to Tim's but not exactly the same.  I can never copy another artist exactly anyway.  What fun is that?

1 comment:

  1. I love your tag. Love that you used what you had onhand. I love your cupid and how you used the beads for the message. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it!
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles