Japanese paper workshop


March 23
So much fun can be had with Japanese paper.  We will be creating beautiful texture.  For those of you who love to stitch you will be amazed at how fabric like this paper can be!


March 30
no class

April 6
Let's get out our needle felting tools again.  You will be pleasantly surprised to see how you can incorporate paper into your fabric art.  Yummy layers will be happening!

13
We will be exploring a number of different mediums to create texture on fabric and paper.  The possibilities are limitless! This class will help you learn how to use a number of different products.


20
Not just for the Kitchen
Coffee filters, wax paper and foil paper oh my!  You will be delighted to see how these humble materials can be incorporated into your art.

27
no class



All workshops are in my home
34 Rose St., Kitchener
Cost is $20.00 and all supplies are included unless stated otherwise.
Bring an apron or wear clothes that you don’t particularly care about ruining.  We are often working with acrylic paints and mediums.  They do not wash out of fabric.  Also, bring a notebook if you wish to take notes.  I do not do handouts.
Wear a tiara, fun hat, feather boa or anything else that celebrates being a fun woman.  Chocolate is always given to encourage being a wild, wacky, wonderful woman!
I have two very friendly golden retrievers.  They will be very excited to greet you but they will then settle down.  If you are frightened or have problems with dogs please let me know in advance and I can make arrangements for the dogs to be else where.
In my workshops it is my intention to explore, create, play and have fun.  All skill levels are welcome. To register send me an email  (angela@golden.net) with the date that you wish to attend.  Please feel free to share this email with anyone you think would be interested.  If you do not wish to receive my workshop information just let me know and I will remove you from the list.  I am available to do private workshops for four or more people.
I hope to see you soon!
Angela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday