Work in Progress Wednesday

I haven't got a lot done this past week.  I have been doing a lot of research about NYC as we are going there tomorrow!!!!!   So excited!!!!
This piece is an experimental piece I have been playing with.  I painted fusible web and adhered it to velvet for the background.  I think it look quite interesting.  I added needle felting, beads and stitching.  I am not sure how much further I will go with it.
I am linking with
http://pintangle.com/
and
http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/

Comments

sharonb said…
Angela I always find your experimental pieces interesting
crazyQstitcher said…
Hi Angela, I love this. I'm never quite comfortable with creating this style of art myself but am inspired by yours to try a small piece.
Thanks for the spur.
Queeniepatch said…
This is such a lovely piece, you have the heart, the spiral, the fluff, the soft colours, the sheen from beads. I don't think you need to do much more.
Enjoy your trip!
Angela said…
Thank you so much Sharon! I feel that the experimental pieces are the best reflection of who I am

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday