Take a Stitch Tuesday

Aw, the running stitch.  What a useful stitch for mark making.  I have used it a lot for pieces I consider to be more art than stitch (not that stitch isn't art!).  It worked well on this handmade paper.  I used Kreinik blending filament in the holographic colors.  I even managed to capture some of the sparkle in this photograph!
You can find Sharon's instructions here http://pintangle.com/2015/09/15/take-a-stitch-tuesday-12/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Pintanglecom+%28pintangle.com%29

Comments

Jo Ferguson said…
I've stitched on paper with my sewing machine, I'll have to try hand work. Lovely idea and yes, you caught the sparkle of the thread, beautifully.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday