Detritus

My 'bead' journal project for December is finished.  I had to keep it fairly quick and easy as life is busy.  My 'beads's are rolled paper.  I stitched with dental floss that I colored with Sharpies.  I stitched onto a scrap of Christmas wrapping paper.  My piece is a statement against the over consumerism of this time of year.  I love and celebrate Christmas.  I love giving and getting presents but that is not what is truly important about Christmas, at least to me.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Jo Ferguson said…
A lovely piece and I couldn't agree more about Christmas.
Kaja said…
I like this a lot and am intrigued by the idea of a bead journal (what's not to like about beads?) Off to check out earlier posts...

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday