LeeAnna has asked Do you prefer fun and festive Halloween decorations or truly terrifying haunted houses? Oh, definitely the fun and festive decorations. My neighbourhood puts up a lot of decorations. I'm glad the motion-activated witch isn't up this year. It freaks out Banksy. It is huge and I always wonder where people store all these giant decorations. I like that it is Thanksgiving this weekend. I like that all my kids and grandkids can come for a big turkey dinner. I like a big turkey dinner and wish we did them a little more often. Even if it were just once or twice more often per year. They are a lot of work though. I am grateful that everyone contributes something to make it a little easier. I like that I am getting together with some art friends this afternoon. We always share interesting conversation, some laughs and art-making. This group has been mainly focusing on collage. I saw this giant ...
So lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your macro photo at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/01/eat-your-greens-fruity-ones.html
This is such a beautiful macro, thank you for sharing it with Today's Flowers :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful colours!
ReplyDeleteLovely macro shot
ReplyDeleteGorgeous detail! Thanks for linking in with "Through my Lens"
ReplyDeleteMersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful detail.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteA lovely petal indeed! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥
ReplyDelete