Friday, June 17, 2016

Some experiments are more successful than others

I bought some permanent markers a couple of weeks ago.  Today I decided to experiment with them.  I did some scribble flowers on a piece of silk and then spritzed them with rubbing alcohol.  I found that the purple ink bled nicely.  The turqoise did not and therefore I am not showing a photo of that.  I am not overly in love with what I created here.  I am hoping that I can think of way to use it so as to not waste a piece of silk!
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Queeniepatch said...

When you get a 'blurred' image like this it makes me think of reflections and movements on water. Would it be possible to add a watery colour (light blue) and make it into the surface on a pond...