Friday, August 19, 2016

Progress on my bead journal

So the yellow beads were still feeling rather in my face.  I decided that if I added more yellow it all might come together.  I have added some silk ribbon roses in yellow to that end.  I think it is helping.  Still five more to stitch and then some more beads.
I am linking with
http://www.supermomnocape.com/2016/08/15/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-71/
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Stunning, Angela. The yellow ribbon was an excellent addition.

Queeniepatch said...

Absolutely the right solution to your 'problem'. Looking good!

Norma Schlager said...

I agree. The yellow ribbon roses bring it all together.