Playing with my Sewing Machine

I have had my beautiful sewing machine for about 1 1/2 years.  I was thinking the other day that I really haven't used it as much as I thought I would.  Today I found the time to do some playing.  I enjoyed trying out the fancy stitches that it has.  I have a hard time throwing away beautiful ribbons that come on packages so I used those to stitch down onto this piece.  I also got out some of my hand dyed lace and trims.  It was quite lovely to just play for an hour or so.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
It must have been fun to make, and the result is great. The ribbon makers and gift wrapping staff of shops would be delighted to see what you have done with their ribbons.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday