Popular posts from this blog
Slow Stitching Sunday
I have felt the need to play with very bright and vibrant colours of late. This mandala I made a few years ago but it was calling to me again. I have been loading it up with stitches to add texture. I realize these brights aren't everyone's taste. Since I am making it for me, I am not about to worry about what other people like or don't like. Playing in this field of colour makes me happy! I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ Happy Mother's Day!
Slow Stitching Sunday
Here are some more bright and cheerful flowers. These flowers are such a fun playground for me. I can think of numerous ways I want to use them. It is a good thing I have a plethora of scraps for making them. The possibilities are truly endless! It looks like it is going to be a lovely day. I am imagining enjoying some stitching outside this afternoon. The weather looks perfect for it. I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/
It is a beautiful and hopeful quote. I would say it is not always true, though. A depression or traumatic event can stop your growth, and actually push you back down. Once in a vicious circle you might need help to change your life for the better. Mistakes can cling to your forever... Sorry I am so pessimistic.
ReplyDeleteI'm approaching very old. LOL I still am getting better all the time! I still believe in this saying, because I'm still making mistakes. desertskyquilts on WP
ReplyDelete