Just playing

Life is good.  This year I have had a lot of opportunities with my art and that has caused me to be very focused on getting things done.  It feels really good to finish up projects however I also need time to just muck about.  I created this bit of a landscape with leftover scraps.  What I thought was a few scraps have turned into six journal pages and there is still more to use.  It is great fun to just see what I can do with the bits and pieces.  I am giving myself the freedom to just play with no real purpose other than to use up scraps.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Although this is a great landscape, it could also be the base for some heavy crazy quilting!
Cecilia said…
Every post that starts with this sentence "life is good" is just great. So uplifting! Thanks for your words.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday