Playing with my new printer

I bought an Epson large format printer.  I neglected to think about the size of this printer would actually be.  Of course, it is large!  There is no room in my studio for it.  Thankfully, it works with wifi and my dear husband was able to set it up for me elsewhere in the house.  I have finally got around to giving it a try and I am pleased with the results.  I printed a kaleidoscope photo onto silk.  Naturally, I want to take it further with beading and stitch.
I am linking to
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Norma Schlager said…
This is so pretty. I had no luck with my large format printer. It worked OK on paper, but not on fabric. My last printer I went back to the regular size. Glad that it is working great for you.
Queeniepatch said…
With a large printer you can always go smaller, but not the other way round. I had to copy A3 originals but my printer can only take A4 paper. Scissors and glue and a lot of x!æ?%#!
Looking forward to your progress.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday