Water

Just surface treatments on this piece.  First I used a stencil.  I did not love all the white that remained so I added permanent markers and blended with rubbing alcohol.  That was definitely an improvement but I continued.  I added some silver/white dots with a pen and some glitter fabric paint.  These six-inch experiments are ever so interesting to me.  Will I take them further?  I almost always want to take things further but maybe I don't have to.  Maybe, I can just enjoy doing them and call that done.

I am linking to
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

This is lovely. Since it's done on fabric, could you take all your finished pieces and turn them into an art quilt?
Mary in Boulder said…
The silver and white dots really add a lot to this. Very pretty.
Mary in Boulder said…
The silver and white dots really add a lot to this. Very pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday