Slow Stitching Sunday

I am absolutely loving the way this piece is turning out!  I discovered the podcast The Hidden Brain on NPR and have been listening to it while I stitch on my beads.  What an enjoyable past time.  At this point, I think I will stop working on this piece.  I am leaning towards calling it finished but want to reserve the right to return to it.  I really can't think of anything more to do on it but that may change.  I do not have to rush.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
Your piece is gorgeous!
Kim said…
This piece is truly magical! LOVE all the gorgeous detail you have imagined!
Quilter Kathy said…
It's fabulous! I can't stop looking at it to see all the variety of beads you added!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday