Popular posts from this blog
Slow Stitching Sunday
Here are some more bright and cheerful flowers. These flowers are such a fun playground for me. I can think of numerous ways I want to use them. It is a good thing I have a plethora of scraps for making them. The possibilities are truly endless! It looks like it is going to be a lovely day. I am imagining enjoying some stitching outside this afternoon. The weather looks perfect for it. I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/
Slow Stitching Sunday
I have felt the need to play with very bright and vibrant colours of late. This mandala I made a few years ago but it was calling to me again. I have been loading it up with stitches to add texture. I realize these brights aren't everyone's taste. Since I am making it for me, I am not about to worry about what other people like or don't like. Playing in this field of colour makes me happy! I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ Happy Mother's Day!
That's pretty!
ReplyDeleteHope your 2020 is starting out to be a wonderful year for you.
Thanks for visiting us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/01/from-archives.html
How pretty!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a year of wondrous opportunities!
Oh gosh, I'm such a deep thinker. That quote ...what do you think it means?
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Lovely line there. And I love the myriad colours of your kaleidoscope.
ReplyDeleteSwinging by from NatashaMusing where I and co-host, Esha host another #WordlessWednesday linky party too.
Joining us if you please, for our brand new edition:
https://natashamusing.com/2020/01/rey-speaks-star-wars-wordless-wednesday-natasha-musing/
wow..that is something... I felt like looking at the picture over and over..
ReplyDeleteLooks very beautiful 😀
ReplyDeleteLooks very pretty, Angela!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you join our weekly bloghop and sharing your wonderful post.
Wishing you a blessed week ahead.
Cheers,
Esha
https://mysoultalks.com/2020/01/14/time-for-new-beginnings-wordlesswednesday/