Slow Stitching Sunday

I am still doing my little stitched collages.  Combining fabric, paper and stitch really makes me happy.  I was excited to find a way to use this tiny carpet that a friend gifted me.  She always brings back the most enticing things from her travels.  I turned it into a pocket to hold another small collage and the label from the package that it was in.  I want to remember everything about where this tiny carpet came from. 

I am still not sure how I will bind all these pages into a fabric book.  I will continue to do the collages and trust that the right way to bind them will come to me.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kathy S. said…
What a gorgeous collection of memories. I love the little carpet!
Hi Angela, that such a great idea. What a pretty carpet. I'm sure that you will find the answer to your book binding when you are ready:-) Hope you're doing well. Take care.
Kim said…
Oh, you are clever, Angela, in using that gorgeous wee carpet as a pocket. Visiting your lovely place each week is a joy as I always love to see what you have dreamed up each time. LOVE what you have showcased to us this week. I am quite certain you will imagine a way to bind all the fabulous pages of your book together. What a gorgeous book overspilling with fabulous collages this will be.
Queeniepatch said…
Is the carpet for a doll's house? It looks great together with the map. I wonder if it is a flying carpet that will dance all over the world?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday