Work in Progress Wednesday

Okay, I admit I may have a problem.  I just can't stop thinking kaleidoscopes and mandalas.  This is the start of my next beaded piece.  Obviously, no beads as yet.  I have some really awesome cleanup clothes that I have been wanting to use so that is the base.  I love the serendipity of the colours on the cleanup cloth.  I have adhered some silver leaf.  Next, I will add stitching and beads. 

I am linking to
https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/
https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

Comments

LA Paylor said…
ooooo I need to chat to you. I started an art therapy lesson which involved painting a mandala. Paint, then add symbols around it. I'm kind of stuck! I got out my book on mandalas in nature, and it was so inspiring, I drew out some symbols to try, but am reluctant to mess up my painting! I also want to do this in fabric and beads. Funny you mentioned beads! Wish we could have a play date together!
LeeAnna at not afraid of color ( leeannaquilts at gmail dot com)

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday