Slow Stitching Sunday


This past week has been pretty hot.  Almost too hot to sit outside but I love the sun and the heat.  I love our new deck and that I can stitch out there.  I decided I would do bite-sized bits of time stitching time on my deck as the summer seems far too short and  I don't want to be cooped up in my house!  This piece is fun to stitch upon  I saw some dimensional embroidery that was incredible and I want to try some of that on this piece.  Mainly I have been stitching with simple stitches with which I am familiar.  It certainly wouldn't hurt to try something more challenging though.

I am linking to

Comments

Oh your stitches are really enhancing that piece! It must be fun to have such talent!
Karrin Hurd said…
Lovely stitching! It is too hot to sit outside much here right now. We have had 2 straight weeks in the 100+ range. We are now down into the 90's. I have to get my gardening done before 9:30 or it is already too hot. Happy stitching!
linda said…
I love this it's so pretty!
Jill said…
I agree about stitching outside as summers are too short. The lighting is better outside also! So many decorative threads with your basic stitches looks wonderful. The main things is to do what you enjoy!
Hi Angela, I'm looking forward to seeing your new stitches! Take care.
CathieJ said…
Enjoy your stitching experiments. Your piece is looking great so far.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday