Work in Progress Wednesday


I think this piece is finished.  It doesn't look remarkably different from the last time I posted about it.  I did add some more green leaves.  I used my own hand-dyed thread.  Using my own thread or fabric always feels so good to me.  For some reason, it feels really special and unique.  It was a complete pleasure to work on this piece.  It was the third done on one of my Aunt Pat's partially stitched blocks.  I have a LOT more of said blocks and being as sentimental as I am I do want to continue to use them.  

I am linking to

Comments

Wow, this is beautiful!!! I love the soft yet warm hand-dyed threads!!!
Queeniepatch said…
I am sure Aunt Pat is delighted with what you have made with her block.
The colours are so pleasing to the eye.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday