Slow Stitching Sunday


 Well, my little girl character is almost complete.  There are some minor little details that I would like to improve.  Her face isn't exactly right.  I love the little sparkly bow in her hair.  I was delighted to find tiny heart buttons to put her shoes.  The embroidered flowers on the dress are a bit wonky.  It is weird because I decided to do that flower as normally I stitch it quite well/evenly.  No matter how hard I tried to get the flowers even on this dress I could not do it.  I suppose that they are meant to be this way and I don't really have a problem with that.


I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kim said…
Oh, the little "wonky" flowers on the dress are perfect. They just add to the charm. The fact that the shoes have a heart on each one is perfect; after all such an adorable little girl just had to, had to have pretty and whimsical shoes. It is lovely to see your sweet little girl again. she truly makes me smile.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday