Coffee Filter Mandala


 I am incredibly grateful for my creativity.  I am grateful for my art supplies.  I can even be grateful for the time this pandemic has given me for creating.  I can easily lose all concerns when creating whether it is with paint and paper or needle and thread.  My coffee filter mandalas bring me so much pleasure.  Often I will stitch right into them but this one I am wondering if I should print on fabric.  It would allow for more stitching as I wouldn't worry about perforating the paper too much.  But getting the colour just right is an issue.  hmm

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Mary Ann Tate said…
I like your new blog look. It would be nice on fabric but getting the colour right is difficult with a home printer. Could you attach it to fabric and then stitch?
Norma Schlager said…
This is terrific! It would be so suitable for my circles in a square.
Angela, it seems we are both having a week of appreciation. It is as though you read my mind.

I am grateful to know if what I choose to make this week is finished or doesn't work out, there is always next week to start fresh. So whatever you opt for, why not think of it as testing one option and you can move on to the other option in the future.
Queeniepatch said…
You are right, we stitchers have much to be grateful for.
This mandala is just another in your series of beautiful ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday