Work in Progress Wednesday


 I have had this crazy quilt block hanging around for a while.  I decided it is time to start embellishing the seams.  That is definitely the fun part.  I have started with a few ribbons.  I just looked across my studio and noticed some more lovely ribbons.  I better look through them and see what I can use.  Going through my pretty supplies is such an enjoyable part of the process.  I welcome this distraction.  I can only put up with the madness of this world for so long.  May love and creativity fill the air!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You know my weakness for teal and aqua shades, so you can understand how much I love this crazy quilt block. With more ribbons it can only get even better.
Queeniepatch said…
You know my weakness for teal and aqua shades, so you can understand how much I love this crazy quilt block. With more ribbons it can only get even better.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday