Hand dyed doilies


 Oh, this project has been languishing for a while.  I don't care to say specifically how long.  I hand dyed the doilies and now I want to attach them to a quilt.  I keep muddling over the layout of them.  There are two that don't quite fit in so I may have to dye some more.  Possibly I have some more already dyed.  I need to go digging to see what I can find.  Stitching these down will be rather mindless once I decide where they will go.  

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Hi Angela, that's a great idea and should be lots of fun! BTW, since you told me about different threads, I've been going a little crazy...what fun :-) Take care.
Queeniepatch said…
The placement is already fine, in my opinion. LOVELY colours!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday