Seascape


 This one is really close to being finished.  I have added some Ring knots, pink in the middle and yellow on the right edge.  You can find instructions for Ring knot at 

 https://queeniepatch.blogspot.com/2021/10/sunday-stitch-school-lesson-190-ring.html  

I must admit when first reading the instructions they were not gelling in my head.  I had to pick up my needle and thread actually start stitching it before I completely understood.  I do love this stitch and will definitely be adding it to other pieces. 

Comments

Sharon Kwilter said…
What a pretty pattern. Well done.
Queeniepatch said…
I am sorry the instructions were difficult to follow. It is sometimes hard to understand which moments are the most important when taking instructions photos. I try to include alternative reference material so you can check out instructions in books or at other websites.
You are right, once you have got the hand of this little stitch, it is easy to make. I also like that you can do the rings as small or large as you like. The larger the more of a loose loop you get, the smaller it it more of 'an untidy knot'. Many possibilities.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday