Slow Stitching Sunday


 Another mandala finished.  There is quite a lot of beading on this one.  I broke out the good Swarovski crystals and oh, how I love the way they sparkle.  There are lots of other beads sprinkled into this mandala as well.  Wouldn't it be fun to do a mandala with just Swarovski crystals!  Kind of pricey though and maybe it wouldn't be as interesting.  I like the pearls next to the sparkle and all the other texture.  

I need to do a reorganization of my beads.  They are in quite the state at this moment.  It will be good to go through everything and reacquaint myself with my pretties.  I know I have some gorgeous handmade beads that are languishing.  I will have to design a special mandala to feature them!


I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

DVArtist said…
This is so pretty.
Kim said…
Such an exquisite finish, your Mandala is, Angela♡ All those jewel-like beads emanating from the lovely central pretty, sparkle with delight. I rather think that the Swarovski crystals look even more beautiful dancing with the pearls and other pretties. As you say, each little pretty adds their own unique texture and loveliness, all combining into one amazing piece. I would love to sit with you and reorganise all your beads. I can only imagine the fun and delight that would add to my day♡ It would be akin to being locked in Aladdin's Cave♡

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday